Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Day 87: Best Birthday Ever!

Today was my 28th birthday and I have to say even though I worked it was one of the best birthdays I have ever had.  When I got to work there were balloons a fruit bowl and a piece of cake from my good friend Morgan.  Also later in the evening my friend Laura brought me a gift which was a pretty soap in a keepsake box and a cute pad of paper.  Then when I got home I checked the mail and there was a card in it from our kittens that Pres had just stuck in the mail box.  And when I went inside Preston was at the door singing happy birthday to me and he baked me a cake!!!!  And of course there were all the sweet birthday wishes from my friends on Facebook.  Thank you everyone for making this such a great birthday!  I love all of you!!!!  Also tonight was my last closing shift at Starbucks so I'm adding a pick of all us closers.



No comments:

Post a Comment