Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 61: Earrings Made by Kelso Plus an Update

Today's photo is brought to you by my good friend Kelsey aka Kelso.  You may remember seeing her in the elephant hat on the Day 1 post.

I remember now I few weeks ago she asked me what colors I wear, and told me not to try to figure out why she was asking.  Well today I found out why! She made these beautiful hand crafted earrings for me.  They are made of glass and have little pieces of plant sandwiched between.  I'm sorry I forgot what she said the plant was called. I know it has the word lace in it.   (Look below pic for update)


You may remember Day 33: Whitney Sews February Viewer Showcase where I talked about having emailed a couple of pictures of some of my projects I've done.  The showcase came out today on her youtube channel and she included all three of the projects I submitted.  This is super exciting for me because I'm a huge fan of her sewing and craft tutorials.  Watch for my projects! They will say my name when they pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment