Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 86: Silk Screen Supplies For Sale

Alright so you can forget about Apple Tree Monday because apparently I have and I will never remember to make it my Monday photo again.

Anyway, tonight I cleaned out and reorganized some of my crafting supplies and came across one set in particular that I have maybe used once since I bought it almost 6 years ago.  It's a set of screen printing supplies from Speedball I bought online with the intention of becoming this amazing t-shirt designer.  Ha! There is more involved with this than I could ever get into so I'm about to go post this picture and description on Craigslist.  Even though the inks are kind of old I think all but maybe 2 of them are still unopened.  Oh yeah, kitten not included.

1 comment:

  1. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises
    buy silk screen supplies

    ReplyDelete