Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 28: Fun With Spray Paint

Today's photo is brought to you by an ugly Goodwill find turned beautiful tchotchke shelf.

One of my favorite things to do is on the first Saturday of each month, I go to Goodwill to see what great things I can find to do fun things with like spray paint, and pretty soon decopauge.  The first Saturday of the month is Super Saturday where EVERYTHING is half price.  Anyway, here we have one that I found a couple of months ago, that I just painted today.  It was fun because it has the little door on it, so I thought why not make it two different colors just because I can.  So I took off the door and spray painted it pink, and the rest of it black.  I also spray painted the hardware silver for fun.  It was originally light brown wood and it was really boring and ugly.  Here's the finished product.  I'm going to hang it on the wall in the laundry room to display some of my little tchotchkes that I have lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment