Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24: Meet Uncle Baby

Today's photo is brought to you by my in-laws' new little kitten Baby.

I'm about to look pretty weird right about now, but really, if you know me well enough this next bit of news will not surprise you. In our family, pets might as well be humans.  So if Baby is my in-laws son that makes him Preston's brother, and my brother-in-law.  Therefore our kittens are our children which would make them Baby's neices, hence why we call him Uncle Baby.  Anyway, P and I went to his parents' house tonight and found out that Baby may have a fatal disease called FIP or Feline Infectious Peritonitis.  We are not sure that is what he has but he has been showing signs of it since they got him in November.  He's a Ragdoll, isn't he cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment