Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 97: I Feel so Loved....and Missed

Today at work, like 5 minutes before I was about to leave I heard someone come in asking for me.  It was one of my favorite Starbucks regulars! She and her sister an mother and all their kids and neices and nephews were always such a joy to help at Starbucks.  What a nice surprise when she came in to the hotel today to bring me a little Easter bag with some chocolate bunnies in it.  I just have to say I feel so loved and missed and will always think of Starbucks as a place where I was able to be myself and make a ton of friends who I will always know now.  It's just good to know people are still thinking about me even though I'm not working there anymore.  It tells me I must have made some sort of positive impact on some people and that makes me feel so good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment