Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 94: Killer Sinus Headache Dizziness Attack

Alright! So a couple of days ago I started waking up with this tremendous feeling of dizziness and couldn't quite figure out why.  I guess I've been a little stopped up but I didn't think it would have anything to do with that.  Until last night when I got the worst sinus headache of my entire life and almost couldn't drive. Well I got to my parents' house where P and I are taking care of Darby and it all just hit me really hard.  Massive headache behind my nose, ears and forehead.  Extreme nausea and dizziness.  Preston is such a good husband for taking such good care of me.  He even started googling all my symptoms and found out I probably have a case of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo, and some pretty mean allergies.  Here I am planted next to the toilet wrapped in a towel because I'm freezing.  I never got sick but every time I sat on the couch or somewhere I'd feel like I was going to so I just stayed in there.  Sorry this may be a little TMI but it is one of the most interesting things that happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment