Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 46: Out of Gas

Today's photo is brought you you by me, my Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Roadside Assistance, Nashville Pop-A-Lock and my empty gas tank.

So my old car George would go at least 25 miles with the low fuel light on so I was sure that my new car Jonathon would go at least that far, being new and all.  Well tonight I found out that when my low fuel light goes on I have roughly about 14 miles to go before I run out.  I meant to get gas before work but I had so many errands to run before hand that I forgot to allot time for it and had to go straight in to work.  I thought I'd make it back home to get gas at our neighborhood Kroger before 10 but I ran out of gas right at the 840.  About an hour later Will from Pop-A-Lock showed up to give me some gas.  Oh BTW, Pop-A-Lock does gas delivery.  I didn't know that until tonight.  Anyway in the meantime my car battery also died from sitting there with my flashers on for an hour so after he put gas in it he had to jump it.

No comments:

Post a Comment